[MoPi is mobile, hot-swap and 24/7 power for the Raspberry Pi. How to order.]
Our MoPi power management board for the Pi has had a fantastic response on Kickstarter (a big thanks to all our backers!).
This weekend is your last chance to back the project, which ends next Tuesday (11th March 2014).
MoPi is mobile and 24/7 power for the Pi. On your bike, up a tree, or for your home server:
- multiple inputs: standard batteries, car power sockets, old laptop supplies, solar panels, ...
- hot-swap power replacement without stopping work
- shutdown the Pi cleanly when batteries discharge
- integrated on/off switch
- UPS (uninterruptible power) when using both batteries and mains
- on-board LED indicators and on-Pi notifications
And it even fits in the Pibow (and other popular cases)... More at http://kck.st/1gK5U3t
During the crowdfunding campaign we've unlocked these stretch goals: screw terminals, stackable headers, remoting pads, self-resetting fuse, two-way communication, remote power-off, 3.3V supply, timer-based wake-up.
Next up: taking delivery of the 3rd set of prototype boards (the PCBs are on order), implementing the new functions and testing, testing, testing... Then volume production and delivery.
comments powered by Disqus